They state right on the page that there are two variants.... a white one and a black one. [img]wink.gif[/img]
They state right on the page that there are two variants.... a white one and a black one. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Is that the final version of Nancy, I haven't seen it in person, but indeed does look like a Wayan from the that movie where they dressed up like a blonde chicks!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sorry, this title is not currently available.
This item will be available to order 12/4/2999.
Fuck that... I'll be over a thousand years old by the time it comes out!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
The sculpt is so bad that I missed all of that!
I actually picked that up... it's not as bad as that pic but it's certainly not as good as it should be. They should have sculpted the hair on the head rather than dropping on a rubbery wig.
It looks much better with the hat on by the way.
Bookmarks